Quincy Jones is claiming that certain Michael Jackson songs that he worked on and produced have been re-edited to cut him out of royalties and producer rights. To read more click here
- This Babyface Tribute Will Blow Your Mind
- Watch: Kirk Franklin Sheds Light on Mass Decline in Church Attendance
- Lalah Hathaway Clears Up Myth That She Didn’t Want to Cover Her Dad’s Songs [Exclusive Interview]
- Did Will Smith Just Confirm His Plans To Run For President?
- Watch: Tracee Ellis Ross Takes The Stage With Her Mom Diana Ross
- Funny Fridays with April Watts