The Baltimore Orioles took advantage of two situations: 1) the early exit of ace Cleveland Indians starting pitcher Justin Masterson, who left the game in the second inning because of an apparent rib injury, and 2) the solid pitching of Oriole starting pitcher Bud Norris who gave up only 4 hits, while striking out 8 Indians hitters. Norris, who is undefeated as a starting pitcher since being acquired in a trade from the Houston Astros on July 31st, was aided by a 2-run home run by left fielder, Nate McLouth in the 4th inning, and a Matt Wieters 2-run homer in the 9th inning. Second baseman Brian Roberts also contributed 2 runs batted in to support Norris’s strong pitching effort.
- SHOP Cookie’s Closet From Empire
- Martin Lawrence Confirms The Sequel To "A Thin Line Between Love And Hate" Is On The Way
- You Need This Salary To Own A House In These US Cities...
- Raheem DeVaughn Previews Love, Sex And Passion Album [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Katt Williams Brings Down The House In Baltimore! [Video]
- Is Denzel Washington About To Join ‘Empire’?
- World's Best Recipes!