Young Baltimore Oriole starting pitcher Zach Britton pitched 7 strong innings against the Chicago White Sox, but it wasn’t enough, as relief pitcher Tommy Hunter gave up a 9th inning game winning home run to Adam Dunn clinching a 3-2 victory for the White Sox over the Orioles, giving the Sox 2 out 3 games in this series with the O’s. Britton’s 7 innings of pitching included 3 strikeouts, 1 walk, 6 hits, and 2 runs. He deserved a better fate for his efforts. Adam Dunn’s game winning home run came with 1 out in the bottom of the 9th inning at Chicago’s U.S. Cellular Field. The Birds continue their current road trip this weekend with 3 games in New York against the Yankees.
- SHOP Cookie’s Closet From Empire
- Martin Lawrence Confirms The Sequel To "A Thin Line Between Love And Hate" Is On The Way
- You Need This Salary To Own A House In These US Cities...
- Raheem DeVaughn Previews Love, Sex And Passion Album [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Katt Williams Brings Down The House In Baltimore! [Video]
- Is Denzel Washington About To Join ‘Empire’?
- World's Best Recipes!