Chrysler Corporation has recalled 840,000 vehicles in the United States and worldwide. At least 500,000 have been recalled because of faulty active-restraint head rests. An additional 282,000 minivans have been recalled because of malfunctioning air bags. Chrysler has also had 5 separate recalls since June of this year (which the company initially resisted) involving 2.7 million older Jeep vehicles.
- This Babyface Tribute Will Blow Your Mind
- Watch: Kirk Franklin Sheds Light on Mass Decline in Church Attendance
- Lalah Hathaway Clears Up Myth That She Didn’t Want to Cover Her Dad’s Songs [Exclusive Interview]
- Did Will Smith Just Confirm His Plans To Run For President?
- Watch: Tracee Ellis Ross Takes The Stage With Her Mom Diana Ross
- Funny Fridays with April Watts