Chrysler Corporation has recalled 840,000 vehicles in the United States and worldwide. At least 500,000 have been recalled because of faulty active-restraint head rests. An additional 282,000 minivans have been recalled because of malfunctioning air bags. Chrysler has also had 5 separate recalls since June of this year (which the company initially resisted) involving 2.7 million older Jeep vehicles.
- SHOP Cookie’s Closet From Empire
- Martin Lawrence Confirms The Sequel To "A Thin Line Between Love And Hate" Is On The Way
- Raheem DeVaughn Previews Love, Sex And Passion Album [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Katt Williams Brings Down The House In Baltimore! [Video]
- Is Denzel Washington About To Join ‘Empire’?
- World's Best Recipes!