How many times have you seen a young boy in the streets with pants hanging of his hind parts? Not to mention grown men walking around with the pants sagging below their waste. The city of Wildwood NJ just past a law the prohibits anyone on its boardwalk from wearing pants that sag 3 inches below the hips, exposing skin or underwear. It’s no surprise that not everyone is happy about it read what The Game told TMZ click here
- SHOP Cookie’s Closet From Empire
- Martin Lawrence Confirms The Sequel To "A Thin Line Between Love And Hate" Is On The Way
- You Need This Salary To Own A House In These US Cities...
- Raheem DeVaughn Previews Love, Sex And Passion Album [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Katt Williams Brings Down The House In Baltimore! [Video]
- Is Denzel Washington About To Join ‘Empire’?
- World's Best Recipes!