Isn’t she lovely, The First Lady’s 2nd official portrait focuses more on her now famous bangs and not her before, most talked about biceps. The beautiful portrait of an invigorated spirit who champions the President and causes that impact our youth and country.
Her new hair style is what The First Lady, Michelle Obama has referred to on more than one occasion as part of a “mid-life crisis.” “I couldn’t get a sports car.” ” They won’t let me bungee jump, so instead, I cut my bangs.”
Whether its bangs or flattery biceps the President loves it all! “I love her bangs, she looks good. She always looks good.”
2009 Official Portrait
1. Ate Dog and Snake Meat As A Child
1 of 9
2. First Children's Book and Open Letter To His Daughters
2 of 9
3. Basketball Nickname "O'Bomber"
3 of 9
4. Has Read Every Harry Potter Book
4 of 9
5. Favorite Snack
5 of 9
6. Penned An Open Book Dedicated To His Father
6 of 9
7. Owns Every Bob Marley Album
7 of 9
8. He Told Michelle That He'd Stop Smoking When He Got Elected - He Lied!
8 of 9
9. Favorite Drink
9 of 9