If the states of Colorado and Washington have their way, a lot of street pharmacists are about to be out of business because marijuana will be coming to vending machine near you, reports Slate.com. California-based company Medbox, which already provides vending machines for medical marijuana, are assessing the legal hurdles they would need to cross to begin selling weed next to the potato chips. Though the distribution and use of marijuana is still illegal under federal law, President Barack Obama says he has “bigger fish to fry.”It’s going to need to be big, because if this works, there will be a lot of people with the munchies.
- SHOP Cookie’s Closet From Empire
- Martin Lawrence Confirms The Sequel To "A Thin Line Between Love And Hate" Is On The Way
- You Need This Salary To Own A House In These US Cities...
- Raheem DeVaughn Previews Love, Sex And Passion Album [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Katt Williams Brings Down The House In Baltimore! [Video]
- Is Denzel Washington About To Join ‘Empire’?
- World's Best Recipes!