A 20-year-old man has died in Germany after he was thrown from a playground merry-go-round that he’d apparently strapped himself to for an Internet video stunt. The man, known as Tobias, was reportedly part of a group called the “Bavarian Dumbasses,” who have posted stunt videos on YouTube and Facebook that have now been removed. Tobias had been strapped by tape to the merry-go-round, which his friends tied to a BMW. They then drove off in the car, which sent the merry-go-round spinning. The tape didn’t hold and Tobias was killed when he flew off the carousel. Police have opened an involuntary manslaughter investigation.
- SHOP Cookie’s Closet From Empire
- Martin Lawrence Confirms The Sequel To "A Thin Line Between Love And Hate" Is On The Way
- You Need This Salary To Own A House In These US Cities...
- Raheem DeVaughn Previews Love, Sex And Passion Album [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Katt Williams Brings Down The House In Baltimore! [Video]
- Is Denzel Washington About To Join ‘Empire’?
- World's Best Recipes!