The World Aids conference is meeting in Washington, D.C. this week. One of the hightlights of the conference has been an appearence by Timothy Brown. He is the only person in the world that is known to have been cured of AIDS. Scientists refer to him as “The Berlin Patient”. He had Leukemia and was given a stem cell treatment from a patient whose blood contains a rare aids resistant antibody. Very soon after the operation, Doctors reported they could no longer find the virus. He stopped taking his AIDS medicine and the virus has not returned. This was 5 years ago. This has given researchers and patients alike a lot of hope.
- SHOP Cookie’s Closet From Empire
- Martin Lawrence Confirms The Sequel To "A Thin Line Between Love And Hate" Is On The Way
- You Need This Salary To Own A House In These US Cities...
- Raheem DeVaughn Previews Love, Sex And Passion Album [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Katt Williams Brings Down The House In Baltimore! [Video]
- Is Denzel Washington About To Join ‘Empire’?
- World's Best Recipes!