Tameka Raymond ex-wife of Usher may be forced to take her son (Kyle Glover) off of life support within a couple of months. The decision will have to be made once the insurance coverage expires.
Kyle Glover was declared brain dead after he was struck by a jet ski. Sources say that Glover was hit in the head and was unresponsive when he was taken out of the water.
He another friend was on an inner tube towed by a speedboat onLakeLanierwhen the Jet Ski hit the tube, TV station WXIA reports.
Sources close to the family tell TMZ … Tameka has not lost hope that her son, Kyle Glover, can make a drastic recovery … despite doctors declaring him brain dead last week following the accident. We’re told she is telling friends … she still believes in miracles.
According to sources, Tameka can only keep Kyle on life-support as long as her insurance company agrees to pay … otherwise she doesn’t have the funds to cover the enormous hospital bills.
We’re told the insurance company hasn’t set a specific deadline, but they’ve made it clear … they’re only willing to shell out coverage for a couple months … tops.
Our sources say that Usher who helped raise Kyle for several years — has been incredibly supportive in this difficult time… but has NOT offered to pay for any medical bills. We’re told Tameka does not see him as a viable financial option.
Continue to pray for Kyle and the rest of the family.
- SHOP Cookie’s Closet From Empire
- Martin Lawrence Confirms The Sequel To "A Thin Line Between Love And Hate" Is On The Way
- You Need This Salary To Own A House In These US Cities...
- Raheem DeVaughn Previews Love, Sex And Passion Album [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Katt Williams Brings Down The House In Baltimore! [Video]
- Is Denzel Washington About To Join ‘Empire’?
- World's Best Recipes!