When I met Michael Jackson this is what he and his brothers looked like in the mid 70’s. From left to right Marlon, Jackie , Tito , Michael and Randy. As you can see they all had big noses. I believe it was 1976 they had left Motown and was on the Philadelphia International label Jermaine stayed with Motown and married Berry Gordy’s daughter Hazel. Father Joe Jackson brought his sons by the radio station I was working on at the time WEAM in Arlington Virginia and Bob “Night Hawk” Terry and I interviewed them. I remember being startled at how high Michael’s voice was. I knew they were famous but who new that I was in the presence of Greatness.
- SHOP Cookie’s Closet From Empire
- Martin Lawrence Confirms The Sequel To "A Thin Line Between Love And Hate" Is On The Way
- You Need This Salary To Own A House In These US Cities...
- Raheem DeVaughn Previews Love, Sex And Passion Album [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Katt Williams Brings Down The House In Baltimore! [Video]
- Is Denzel Washington About To Join ‘Empire’?
- World's Best Recipes!