When I met Michael Jackson this is what he and his brothers looked like in the mid 70’s. From left to right Marlon, Jackie , Tito , Michael and Randy. As you can see they all had big noses. I believe it was 1976 they had left Motown and was on the Philadelphia International label Jermaine stayed with Motown and married Berry Gordy’s daughter Hazel. Father Joe Jackson brought his sons by the radio station I was working on at the time WEAM in Arlington Virginia and Bob “Night Hawk” Terry and I interviewed them. I remember being startled at how high Michael’s voice was. I knew they were famous but who new that I was in the presence of Greatness.
- This Babyface Tribute Will Blow Your Mind
- Watch: Kirk Franklin Sheds Light on Mass Decline in Church Attendance
- Lalah Hathaway Clears Up Myth That She Didn’t Want to Cover Her Dad’s Songs [Exclusive Interview]
- Did Will Smith Just Confirm His Plans To Run For President?
- Watch: Tracee Ellis Ross Takes The Stage With Her Mom Diana Ross
- Funny Fridays with April Watts