The funeral for Whitney Houston was expensive as expected, but there is one item on the expense sheet that is causing some controversey. The 187,000 dollars for police overtime. The City of Newark scheduled 200 extra officers for crowd and traffic control. Now citizens are saying that they shouldn’t be stuck with the bill since they couldn’t go to the funeral. City officials are saying the Police presence was necessary because of the size of the crowds due to the dozens of big name entertainers and because they wanted to make a good impression for the national press.
- SHOP Cookie’s Closet From Empire
- Martin Lawrence Confirms The Sequel To "A Thin Line Between Love And Hate" Is On The Way
- You Need This Salary To Own A House In These US Cities...
- Raheem DeVaughn Previews Love, Sex And Passion Album [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Katt Williams Brings Down The House In Baltimore! [Video]
- Is Denzel Washington About To Join ‘Empire’?
- World's Best Recipes!