Future Hall of Famer Warren Sapp has filed bankruptcy in Florida. He says he has millions of dollars in debts and he lost his 2002 Super Bowl ring. Although his contract with NFL Network as a sports analyst expires in August he’s not sure that his contract will be extended at $45 thousand a month or $540 thousand a year. He owes hundereds of thousands of dollars in child support and alimony to at least 4 different baby mamas. Are you ready for this Sapp says he only has $6.45 million to his name. Ah Yeah.
- SHOP Cookie’s Closet From Empire
- Martin Lawrence Confirms The Sequel To "A Thin Line Between Love And Hate" Is On The Way
- You Need This Salary To Own A House In These US Cities...
- Raheem DeVaughn Previews Love, Sex And Passion Album [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Katt Williams Brings Down The House In Baltimore! [Video]
- Is Denzel Washington About To Join ‘Empire’?
- World's Best Recipes!